EFFECTIVE JULY 15, 2018, TRANSFERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON TAP CARDS
Paper Transfers Will No Longer Be Available
- Most municipal transit providers in the LA area, including LADOT Transit, are joining Metro in a program to replace paper transfers.
- The program begins on July 15, 2018. A list of program participants is below.
- You must have stored value (cash) on your TAP card to buy a transfer.
- You will request (and pay for) your transfer on the second bus (bus you are transferring to) not the first bus you transferred from.
- Cash will no longer be accepted as payment for transfers.
- Beach Cities Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- Norwalk Transit System
- Burbank Bus
- LADOT Transit
- Pasadena Transit
- Carson Circuit
- Long Beach Transit
- Santa Clarita Transit
- Culver City Bus
- Montebello Bus Lines
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus
- Foothill Transit
- Monterey Park Spirit Bus
- Torrance Transit
For additional information, please visit our website at ladottransit.com or call the LADOT Transit Customer Service Center at (213, 310, 323 or 818) 808-2273. Thank you for riding LADOT Transit.