LA MOBILE - LADOT MOBILE TICKETING
LADOT Transit's Mobile Ticketing Demonstration powered by GlobeSherpa is here! Love transit? Love technology? Get LA Mobile today!
Back to Top
It's a New Way to Pay! LA Mobile is LADOT Transit's mobile ticketing application. Our new application offers our riders a convenient way to purchase, store and use fares. LA Mobile also gives riders access to real time information and trip planning tools right within the app.
LA Mobile is now live and available for download in Google Play for Android phones (version 4.0+) and the App Store for iPhones (iOS 7+).
Fare options for both DASH and Commuter Express services are available on LA Mobile. Only regular fares are offered, no options are available for any form of reduced fare (e.g., Senior, Student, etc.).
Be the first to get it!
- Download and launch the LA Mobile app for free.
- Select the "Buy Tickets" icon to purchase tickets or passes for DASH and/or Commuter Express. *Valid credit or debit card required. Wifi or cellular connection required for purchase, but not for use of tickets or passes.
- Create your account when prompted upon checkout. You can manage your account from a web browser at lamobile.transitsherpa.com
- Tickets/Passes are automatically downloaded into the app and stored on your phone for future use! *Tickets and passes can be used without a wifi or cellular connection.
- Only select "Use" when you are ready to ride LADOT Transit and see your bus approaching. Tickets and passes expire, and are non-refundable if accidentally launched before you ride.
- Have your ticket or pass ready to display to the bus driver when you board.
- Tap the animated screen when displaying your ticket or pass to the driver.
- Take a seat, and enjoy the ride!
- Find resources, such as FAQs, under the "Settings" icon.
Tell us about it!
- Send your feedback directly through the app: select the "Settings" icon, then "Send Feedback."
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to a live person: (213, 310, 323 or 818) 808-2273 Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 7 pm
- Tell everyone you know about LADOT Transit's new way to pay! Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Share this page on social media using the links on this page!